Welcome to the WINTER Women’s Series with Jen Keeler (E-RYT® 500, RPYT®, YACEP®.) Each weekly practice will bring your body more strength, stability, flexibility, and balance. Winter is a perfect time for building that deep warmth, self-understanding, and inner connection, so you may awaken into spring with more vitality and clarity. All identifying women and all levels are welcome in this very inclusive, body-positive series, where modifications and supportive prop usage is encouraged. Classes are well rounded and diverse to create overall balance in physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health for the journey of Womanhood. Be well, have fun, dive deep, let go, and feel good about YOU!
- A weekly touchstone to prioritize your self-care routine with a compassionate, uplifting community of women!
- Practices that support you in any phase of womanhood, from young adulthood to postnatal to menopause to golden years – parent or not – there is a place for you!
- Strengthening, stabilization, and stretching for the body in key areas for women, including the core, pelvic floor, neck and shoulders, hips, and joints.
- Alleviating the impacts of stress, anxiety, and depression by balancing our endocrine, hormonal, and energetic systems.
- Education and exploration of yogic philosophy, connecting the teachings of yoga with our daily life.
- Integration of of movement, meditation, breath work, reflection, poetry, good playlists, chanting, humor, and relaxation throughout the series.
- 6 weekly classes – 1 class per week. Attend live and/or on demand at a time that works for you – classes become available as the quarter progresses.
- Ongoing email support throughout the series, ask questions and receive feedback.
- Pop-up Zoom Coffee chats to check in and connect outside of class as desired.
Schedule & Cost:
- Live Classes ~ Tuesdays 10:00 – 11:00 am (PST)
- On Demand ~ ANYTIME!
- Dates: February 23rd, March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30. (You’ll have access through April 30th. )
- Cost: $108
What students are saying…
“It’s no coincidence that I’ve had physical, emotional, and even mystical “a-ha!” moments while on the mat in Jen’s classes. Yoga Momma’s environment inspires and supports those moments. Jen clearly puts great thought and intention when planning each yoga class/experience, which has its own theme or direction. The wisdom she shares, the great music, the valuable information about our bodies and yoga practices—all of these keep me coming back each week and each season. The community of women who come to class are warm, accepting, and real. Yoga Momma is medicine for my soul and body.” – AL
We strive to make our program inclusive, safe, and enjoyable for every identifying woman, regardless of race, sexuality, economic status, or birth gender. And, we are committed toward cultivating a rich and varied community of women! If you or someone you know sees yoga in general, or Yoga Momma offerings as compelling but also marginalizing OR cost prohibitive, please contact us. We’re happy to support your pursuit of yoga in a community that resonates with you, to improve our class climate, and we always offer student determined sliding scale and scholarships. (If you need guidance here is a helpful tool for determining your price point.) Thank you for being an important and celebrated member of our community.