Welcome to the SPRING Women’s Series with Jen Keeler (and Kali dog!) Spring is my FAVORITE time – the days are getting longer, the birds are singing, and the flowers are blooming! Join me in a weekly practice to heal, build strength, and shake off the stiffness and dullness of this past Covid-Winter – it was a doozy! You are encouraged to practice at your own level, adjusting your own effort and depth of practice to meet your beautiful body in each moment. Be well, have fun, dive deep, let go, and feel good about YOU!
Having friends join us in our health centered practices contributes to a sense of connection and creates accountability – share with your friends and practice together! All content is available LIVE and ON DEMAND.
- Explore the chakra and subtle energy body systems to heal, detoxify, and reclaim vitality.
- Enjoy gentle, flowing movement to intelligently build strength and push you toward sustainable energy.
- Create a manageable routine, tap into your sources of daily joy, and receive tips for thriving in the Spring Season!
Every week look forward to:
- A weekly touchstone and SUPPORT to prioritize a consistent self-care routine with a compassionate, uplifting community of women!
- Practices that support you in any phase of womanhood, from young adulthood to postnatal to menopause to golden years – parent or not – there is a place for you!
- Integration of of movement, meditation, breath work, reflection, poetry, supportive playlists, chanting, humor, and relaxation throughout the series.
- Strength, stabilize, and stretch in key areas for women, including the core, pelvic floor, neck and shoulders, hips, and joints, along with supporting mental and hormonal health.
- 8 weekly classes – 1 Live class per week, on demand as often as you like!
- Ongoing email and phone support throughout the series, ask questions and receive feedback. Pop-up Zoom Coffee chats to check in and connect outside of class as desired.
Schedule & Cost:
- Live Classes ~ Tuesdays 10:00 – 11:00 am (PST)
- On Demand ~ ANYTIME! (Access through July 31st. )
- Dates: April 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18, 25, June 1, 8.
- Cost: Sliding scale, please pay the amount that works for your economic position:
- Supporting Member – $150 (listed price)
- Sustaining Member – 25% discount
- Code: “YM25off”
- Supported Member – 50% discount
- Code: “YM50off”
- Scholarship – free
- Code: “YMscholar”
All identifying women and all levels are welcome in this very inclusive, body-positive series, where modifications and supportive prop usage is encouraged. PLEASE contact me with any questions you might have BEFORE signing up! If you are pregnant and beyond the first trimester we encourage you to seek out a prenatal yoga specific program. We strive to make our program inclusive, safe, and enjoyable for every identifying woman, regardless of race, sexuality, economic status, or birth gender. And, we are committed toward cultivating a rich and varied community of women! If you or someone you know sees yoga in general, or Yoga Momma offerings as compelling but also marginalizing OR cost prohibitive, please contact us. We’re happy to support your pursuit of yoga in a community that resonates with you, to improve our community climate, and we always offer student determined sliding scale and scholarships. (Use this helpful tool for determining your price point.) Thank you for being an important and celebrated member of our community.