Women’s Yoga & Nature Fall Retreat
October 4-6, 2019
Sleeping Lady Resort in Leavenworth, WA
We are now full but do get occasional vacancies, email to be put on the waitlist!
Celebrate Fall and enjoy the camaraderie of this Women’s Yoga Weekend! Fall’s focus will be on flowing with the current of the season to let go, turn inward, and cultivate a rich inner world in preparation for the coming quiet of Winter. We’ll look at the cycles of change through the lens of Yoga and as reflected in Nature, and learn how to cultivate mindfulness and ease in honoring our different paths throughout life. Explore ways to stay in balance during the season, share with old and new friends alike. The weekend will be steeped in opportunities to connect, explore, and rest in the comfort of a warm, compassionate filled community. Join Yoga Momma Founder & Director Jen Keeler (ERYT-500, YACEP, RPYT,) for a weekend filled with yoga, meditation, nature, exquisite food and accommodation, and FREE TIME!
The weekend is lovingly created to create space for dropping in and being present, and leaving the distractions of our daily life behind. As such, we ask that you leave technology and phones behind when we gather together, and ask you to moderate your use of alcohol for everyone’s enjoyment.
Included in the weekend will be:
- Morning Meditations;
- 4 full yoga sessions focused on releasing tension, surrendering, and cultivating mindfulness;
- Discussions to deepen your understanding and mastery of change through understanding nature and the lens of Yoga;
- Fire circle and ceremony;
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner with diverse healthy, organic, vegetarian (and non-vegetarian,) vegan, and gluten-free options;
- Unparalleled lodging with group bunk, single, double, or triple occupancy options;
- Plenty of free time to revitalize, reflect, get outdoors, and just simply BE.
- Additional options: Hot soaking pool, sauna, hiking, biking, horseback riding, spa services.
The final schedule and packing list will be sent in September. All sessions are optional as this is YOUR time, but each will refer to the other in content and understanding. We ask students to be on time for every session they choose to attend.
- 3:00 and AFTER – check in
- 4:30 – Welcome yoga session – please do your best to attend!
- 6:30 – dinner followed by evening free time
- FREE TIME
- 7:00 am – Meditation
- 8:00 – breakfast
- 10:30 – Morning yoga session
- 12:30 – lunch
- FREE time
- 4:30 – Gentle & Restorative Yoga
- 6:30 – Dinner
- 8:00 – Fire Circle & Ceremony
- 7:00 am – Morning Meditation
- 8:00 – breakfast followed by check out
- 10:30 – Morning yoga session, retreat closure
- 12:30 – retreat closed – individual options for lunch
Sleeping Lady is a beautiful, secluded retreat center situated on 70 acres of meadow and forest along Icicle Creek Canyon in the Cascade Mountains. They are committed to sustainable and eco-conscious practices, with reclaimed wood construction, an organic garden that provides ingredients for the kitchen, water conservation, and more. The rooms are luxurious yet simple featuring forest views, down comforters, private bathrooms, and heated towel racks. Our yoga practice space Quail is gorgeous and the food is spectacular. This is some of the best food to eat, mountains to hike, and air to breathe!
Sleeping Lady Retreat Center is a 2.5 – 3 hour drive from Seattle, WA. You are responsible for arranging transportation to and from the retreat, though we can assist in arranging carpools. Leave yourself ample time to arrive and settle in before our first session!
RESERVATIONS, COST, & PAYMENT:
**PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING YOUR RESERVATION.**
Price includes lodging for 2 nights, ALL meals, all yoga instruction, use of Sleeping Lady facilities, WA state and county lodging taxes. Gratuities are not included. Prices listed are a PER PERSON cost and each person is required to make a deposit or pay in full to reserve their spot in a room.
STEP 1: RESERVATION REQUEST –
Email email@example.com with your room type request. We’ll send you information for payment which must be made within 24 hours of confirmation to hold your spot or your reservation will be released. Priority is given to group reservations that complete a room type.
Available Options: Singles, Doubles, Triples, and the “Rookery” which holds up to 8 people in bunks. If a room type is full, email to get on the waitlist. There are often changes in the month prior to the retreat.
If you are enrolling with other women to share a room: include EVERYONE’S full name, email, and phone number. EACH PERSON must make a deposit or full payment within 24 hours of your reservation, prices below are at a per person rate ~ we cannot guarantee your room choice if they do not register with you.
If you are enrolling independently and want to share a room: We can place you in the rookery immediately if you want. If you want to be matched with others in a double or triple we will need the exact number of attendees to confirm your reservation. (For example – 3 people total needed for a triple. We cannot hold a triple with just one person.) We take your name and once we have enough people to form a room group, we will send you all links to pay/register. We cannot guarantee registration until room groups are formed.
Rookery allows for independent enrollment or group registration.
STEP 2: PAYMENT – your reservation will be confirmed once payment is received.
Online options with credit card payment: Full payment is required for all September registrations. Sleeping Lady just increased their rates, which are reflected in the new pricing.
Option 1: FULL PAYMENT ONLINE per person– This options provides a $35 savings!
- Single occupancy full payment: $910
- Double occupancy full payment: $710
- Triple occupancy full payment: $645
- Rookery full payment: $605
- Single occupancy full payment: $910
Option 2: DEPOSIT + BALANCE PAYMENT ONLINE = TWO TOTAL PAYMENTS. The $200 deposit followed by balance payment due no later than September 1 at 5 pm.
Payment 1: DEPOSIT = $200 PER PERSON +
Payment 2: BALANCE =
- Single occupancy balance: $745
- Double occupancy balance: $545
- Triple occupancy balance: $478
- Rookery occupancy balance: $440
- Single occupancy balance: $745
PAYMENTS, DEPOSITS, REFUNDS – Your purchase represents an agreement to the following terms:
- Each person is required to make a minimum $200 deposit or pay in full to secure a reservation.
- If you cancel your enrollment for any reason prior to September 1, 2019 at 5 pm, $100 of your payment is non-refundable.
- For people choosing the two-payment method: Balance payment is due no later than September 1 at 5 pm. Failure to pay by this day forfeits your full $200 deposit, and your reservation.
- If you cancel after September 1 at 5 pm and we ARE able to find a replacement for your spot, you receive a full refund minus the $200 deposit.
- If you cancel after September 1 and we are NOT able to find a replacement for your spot, you forfeit the total amount paid.*
- If anyone in your room group withdrawals for any reason, we will aim to fill the vacant spot with another attendee, usually taken from the wait list.
- Any cancellations for any reason two weeks or less prior to the event start forfeits the total amount paid*
*Changes are very difficult to manage. We cannot guarantee we can fill your spot, so you’ll be expected to assist in finding a replacement if that is appropriate. We also reserve the right to assign a person to an empty spot in a room. There will be no refunds beginning two weeks prior to the event start for any reason. Any changes and all transactions MUST go through Yoga Momma. Refunds will be issued from Yoga Momma after the completion of the retreat.
Questions? Please call Jen Keeler @ 206-658-3573 or email Jen@yoga-momma.com