2010 Hallmark Cuchara XL &
2004 Ford F350 Longbed Crewcab
Camper Only – $27,000
Located in Seattle, WA
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org/text or call 206-658-3573 with interest or questions. Will do a video tour upon request.
PLEASE READ & SEE PICTURES BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING
Our Wonderful CAMPER
We’ve used this camper for amazing summer trips (Alaska, Michigan, Banff, Jasper, all over the Pacific Northwest,) and winter camping at Stevens Pass, Crystal, Mt. Bachelor, and Mt. Hood. We aren’t using it enough anymore to warrant keeping it, but we’ll be sad to see it go. We have taken great care of it, it’s in very good shape! Lots of Love and fun adventures have gone into it.
See more, our adventures written up in Truck Camper Magazine: https://www.truckcampermagazine.com/camper-lifestyle/hallmark-ski-house-hits-slopes/
TONS of Add Ons:
- Custom Insulated “basement” floor for increased warmth in winter
- Updated LED lighting throughout
- External Ladder
- External lock box
- Roof Sports rack – oversized
- Additional skylight to replace A/C unit, A/C unit still in perfect condition to be sold with camper.
- Utensil rack
- Coat hooks throughout
- Custom, compact moisture resistant, wood base frame to store camper while off truck
- Custom propane tank frame to minimize movement
- Will include water filtration system and remaining tank treatment tablets, leveling blocks, sewer hose, A/C.
What we like:
- U-shaped dining turns into spacious twin bed, easily sleeping three adults, or 2 adults 2 children.
- Easy set up with flip-switch raise/lower.
- Low profile makes for easy and confident transport,
- Well organized living space with full wet bath and toilet – easy to dump.
- 3 burner gas stove AND oven.
- External shower head, great for beach days!
- Fridge automatically toggles between gas and battery usage.
- Tons of storage space throughout.
- Comfortable memory foam bed.
- Ample window space invites nature inside and increases natural lighting in Summer
- Upgraded LED throughout – minimizing battery usage and extending boon docking time in both Summer and Winter. We’ve camped up to a full week without electricity or need for charging in the summer, could go longer. Camp ANYWHERE ANYTIME!
- All original items included: extra fold out above dining bed, AC unit, manual, shower curtain.
Known Challenges: (will send pics on request)
- Rust on rear bumper, external lock box, and Happijacs. Does not effect operation, very unsightly but purely aesthetic. First owner put brass handles on exterior for latch release convenience, but they are not outdoor so are also rusting and streaking (cleans off.)
- Some staining from moisture on underside of bed cover. Cleaned, treated, and installation of moisture barrier mitigated the problem from growing. Needs to be bleached.
- Fridge: travel latch broken – totally secure when camping, but we bungee closed when traveling to avoid it opening while moving. Also finicky about auto switching between Propane, plug-in, and battery. We typically manually switch.
Specs available on Hallmark Website.
(Not currently available) Our Truck: Optional Add On to CAMPER
2004 Ford F350 Super Duty Longbed Crew Cab
Powerstroke V8 Turbo Diesel, automatic, long bed, crew cab, Lariat edition with leather interior. Power seats, power windows, coded entry, running boards – 205k miles. Good condition, road ready – enjoy your next adventure right away!
UPGRADES and ADDITIONS:
- Dashboard Bluetooth stereo with built in Navigation
- USB ports
- Tow package
- 5th wheel ready for tow behind
- Warn Transformer Winch
- New wheels, rims, tires (10k miles)
- Airbags for load distribution and management
- Torklift – “StableLoad” suspension stabilizers
Known Challenges: Will take to have inspection for you (at your expense, within 30 minute drive of home.)
- Surface area rust on undercarriage, no major degradation.
- A/C can be temperamental on long drives and ongoing high outdoor heat – will continue to blow air but not be cooled. We find stopping for a moment at a rest area and then starting up again fixes the problem, but don’t know the cause.