Graduates of the 35 hour program will be “Yoga Momma™” certified and focus on creating independent and sustainable community offerings for women. Training will include:
- Anatomy and physiology for women including the perinatal, postnatal, and menopausal transitions;
- Sequencing and teaching thematically to maximize impact of your offerings;
- Identifying, understanding, and articulating your unique expression of teaching to develop a following;
- Refine facilitation and teaching skills to develop and maintain a community of students;
- Explore different models for offering your classes, with an emphasis on financial, professional, and life-long teaching sustainability;
- Learn how to effectively and affordably market your program, through free community resources, work-study possibilities, and social media.
Pre-requisite: 200 hour Yoga training from a school Registered with Yoga Alliance. (This content is included in the 200 hour training.)