Winter Getaway – March 9-11, 2017
Sleeping Lady Resort in Leavenworth, WA
This retreat is open to both MEN & WOMEN ALIKE – all adults are welcome! This Winter Getaway offers a freer schedule with plenty of time for Winter sports on Saturday, (downhill, x-country, snowshoeing, sleigh riding, massage, etc.,) and relaxing yoga practices to balance it out! Yoga practices will be diverse and include a deep stretching and gentle practice after dinner on Saturday to stave off stiffness from the day’s activities. An on-site Saturday morning practice is also available mid-morning hosted by Sleeping Lady. Optional sports and transportation add ons will be available during registration. It’s going to be a great season for snow, reserve your spots today!! Details to follow when confirmed… Email to get on priority notification for this or any retreat!
Included in the weekend will be:
- Yoga, meditation, and relaxation sessions for renewal, balance, and seasonal vitality;
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner with diverse healthy, organic, vegetarian (and non-vegetarian,) vegan, and gluten-free options;
- Unparalleled lodging with single, double, or triple occupancy options;
- Plenty of free time to revitalize, reflect, get outdoors, and just simply BE.
- Additional options: Skiing (downhill/x-country,) and snowshoeing. Group rate will be available 4 weeks in advance. Hot soaking pool, sauna, horseback riding, sleigh rides, spa services, beverages at “the Grotto”, checking out Leavenworth!
The final schedule and packing list will be sent in early March. All sessions are optional as this is YOUR time, but each will refer to the other in content and understanding. We ask students to be on time for every session they choose to attend.
- 3:00 and after – check in
- 4:30 – Welcome yoga session – please do your best to attend!
- 6:30 – dinner followed by evening free time
- FREE TIME
- 8:00 – Guided Relaxation (optional)
- 6:30 a.m. – Good Morning Meditation and gentle Yoga practice
- 7:15 – breakfast
- 8:15 – Optional: shuttle for Stevens Pass activities (cross-country/snowshoe/downhill)
- 10:00 – Optional: Sleeping Lady sponsored morning yoga session
- 12:30 – lunch (sack lunch available for those off site)
- 3:30 – Shuttle ride from Stevens Pass
- 5:30 – dinner
- 7:30 – Gentle Yoga
- 8:00 a.m. – Good Morning Meditation
- 8:30 – breakfast followed by check out
- 10:30 – Morning yoga session, retreat closure
- 12:00 retreat closed – individual options for lunch
Sleeping Lady is a beautiful, secluded retreat center situated on 70 acres of meadow and forest along Icicle Creek Canyon in the Cascade Mountains. They are committed to sustainable and eco-conscious practices, with reclaimed wood construction, an organic garden that provides ingredients for the kitchen, water conservation, and more. The rooms are luxurious yet simple featuring forest views, down comforters, private bathrooms, and heated towel racks. Our yoga practice space Quail is gorgeous and the food is spectacular. This is some of the best food to eat, mountains to play in, and air to breathe!
Sleeping Lady Retreat Center is a 3 hour drive from Seattle, WA on a good traffic day. You are responsible for arranging transportation to and from the retreat, though we can assist in arranging carpools. Leave yourself ample time to arrive and settle in before our first session!
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENT:
Price includes lodging for 2 nights, ALL meals, all yoga instruction, use of Sleeping Lady facilities including sauna, outdoor hot pool, game rooms, library. Winter activities will be at additional cost and will be calculated at checkout. Total amount has already been calculated to include WA state and county lodging taxes.
PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL THE STEPS FOR RESERVATIONS, PRICING, PAYMENT SCHEDULE, AND REFUND POLICY BEFORE REQUESTING YOUR RESERVATION!
Details will follow once contract with retreat is verified… Email to get on priority notification for this or any retreat!
PAYMENTS, DEPOSITS, REFUNDS:
A tremendous amount of time, energy, and expense goes into managing this event, and we also face change and attrition fees associated with changes to our reservation. Your purchase represents an agreement to the following terms:
- Full payment up front yields a $25 savings, a $200 minimum deposit is required to hold your spot.
- If you cancel your enrollment for any reason more than 6 weeks prior to the event start, $100 of your deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your enrollment for any reason 4-6 weeks prior to the event start, $200 of your deposit is non-refundable
- Full payment is due 4 weeks prior to the event start, on February 9,2017. Failure to pay on time forfeits your full $200 deposit, and your spot.
- If you cancel after February 9 and we ARE able to find a replacement for your spot, you receive a full refund minus the $200 deposit. If you cancel after February 9 and we are NOT able to find a replacement for your spot, in the room you reserved, you forfeit your total amount paid. *
- Any cancellations for any reason 2 weeks or less prior to the event start forfeits the total amount paid.
*Last minute changes are very difficult to manage. We are not always able to dedicate time to fill your spot, so you’ll be expected to assist in finding a replacement. Any replacements and all transactions MUST go through Yoga Momma. Refunds will be issued from Yoga Momma after the completion of the retreat.
Questions? Please call Jen Keeler @ 206-658-3573 or email Jen@yoga-momma.com