WOMEN’S SPRING RETREAT
Sleeping Lady Resort, Leavenworth, WA
May 3-5, 2019
SOLD OUT – Email to get on waitlist
OPEN TO ALL WOMEN – Spring is my favorite time of year in the mountains! Get ready to shake off Winter’s stiffness and revitalize the body! Gently detoxifying practices will help you recover from winter’s dormancy and prepare for a vibrant summer ahead – a gentle cleansing for both the body and soul! This year’s retreat will bring more opportunity for reflection and self-understanding through the lens of yoga, and offer a gentler asana series. We will explore the philosophical foundations of yoga more deeply and revisit a few favorite practices from past retreats! The weekend is intended to provide an opportunity for deep nourishment, cleansing, and renewal! Join Yoga Momma Founder & Director Jen Keeler (ERYT-500, YACEP, RPYT,) for a weekend filled with yoga, meditation, nature, exquisite food and accommodation, and FREE TIME!
Included in the weekend will be:
- Morning Meditations;
- 4 full yoga sessions for renewal, balance, seasonal vitality, and relaxation;
- Outdoor fire pit (weather permitting;)
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner with diverse healthy, organic, vegetarian (and non-vegetarian,) vegan, and gluten-free options;
- Unparalleled lodging with bunkhouse, single, double, or triple occupancy options
- Plenty of free time to revitalize, reflect, get outdoors, and just simply BE!
- Additional options: Hot soaking pool, sauna, hiking, biking, horseback riding, spa services, beverages at “the Grotto”, checking out Leavenworth!
The final schedule and packing list will be sent in April.
- 3:00 p.m. on – check in
- 4:30 – Welcome yoga session
- 6:30 – Dinner
- 8:00 – Silent reflection, meditation, and journaling in Quail or Free time
- 7:00 a.m. – Morning Meditation
- 8:00 – Breakfast (7:30 breakfast available for people wishing to do the bird walk at 8 am)
- 10:30 – Morning yoga session – lecture & practice
- 12:30 – Lunch & FREE time
- 4:30 – Gentle Yoga Session
- 6:30 – Dinner followed by evening free time
- 8:00 – River Firepit (weather permitting)
- 7:00 a.m. – Morning Meditation
- 8:00 – Breakfast followed by check out
- 10:30 – Morning yoga session, retreat closure
- 12:30 – retreat closed – individual options for lunch
Sleeping Lady is a beautiful, secluded retreat center situated on 70 acres of meadow and forest along Icicle Creek Canyon in the Cascade Mountains. They are committed to sustainable and eco-conscious practices, with reclaimed wood construction, an organic garden that provides ingredients for the kitchen, water conservation, and more. The rooms are luxurious yet simple featuring mountain views, down comforters, private bathrooms, and heated towel racks. Our yoga practice space “Quail” is gorgeous, ours for the weekend, and the food is spectacular. This is some of the best food to eat and air to breathe!
Sleeping Lady Retreat Center is a 3 hour drive from Seattle, WA (traffic dependent.) You are responsible for arranging transportation to and from the retreat, though we can assist in arranging carpools. Leave yourself ample time to arrive and settle in before our first session. We have found that the later you leave the greater Seattle area, the longer it takes. Come early and enjoy the town of Leavenworth!
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENT:
**PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING YOUR RESERVATION.**
Price includes lodging for 2 nights, ALL meals, all yoga instruction, use of Sleeping Lady facilities, WA state and county lodging taxes. Gratuities are not included.
STEP 1: RESERVATION REQUEST –
Email email@example.com with your room type request. We’ll send you a link for online payment which must be made within 24 hours of confirmation to hold your spot, or your reservation will be released. Priority is given to group reservations that complete a room type.
Available Options: Singles, Doubles, Triples, and the “Rookery” which holds up to 8 people in bunks.
If you are enrolling with other women to share a room: include their full name, email, and phone number. EACH PERSON must make a deposit or full payment within 24 hours of your reservation – we cannot guarantee your room choice if they do not register with you.
If you are enrolling independently and want to share a room: We can place you in the rookery immediately. If you want to matched with others in a double or triple we will need the exact number of attendees to confirm your reservation. (For example – 3 people total needed for a triple. We cannot hold a triple with just one person.) We take your name and once we have enough people to form a room group, we will send you all links to pay/register.
Rookery allows for independent enrollment or group registration.
STEP 2: PAYMENT OPTIONS
Payment Details: Online credit card payment only – deposit or full payment. Full payment is required for all April registrations, all balance payments are due in full by April 1.
Payment option 1: FULL PAYMENT – This options provides a $35 savings!
- Single occupancy full payment: $885 per person (full)
- Double occupancy full payment: $690 per person (full)
- Triple occupancy full payment: $630 per person (full)
- Rookery full payment: $590 per person (full)
Payment option 2: DEPOSIT + BALANCE PAYMENT = TWO PAYMENTS. The deposit followed by balance payment due no later than April 1.
Deposit: $200 PER PERSON + PLUS BALANCE :
- Single occupancy balance: $720 per person (full)
- Double occupancy balance: $525 per person (full)
- Triple occupancy balance: $465 per person (full)
- Rookery occupancy balance: $425 per person (full)
- PAYMENTS, DEPOSITS, REFUNDS – Your purchase represents an agreement to the following terms:
- Full payment up front yields a $35 savings, a $200 minimum deposit is required to hold your spot. Each person is required to make a minimum $200 deposit or pay in full to secure a reservation.
- If you cancel your enrollment for any reason prior to April 1, 2019 at 5 pm, $100 of your payment is non-refundable.
- For people choosing the two-payment method: Full payment is due no later than April 1 at 5 pm. Failure to pay by this day forfeits your full $200 deposit, and your reservation.
- If you cancel after April 1 at 5 pm and we ARE able to find a replacement for your spot, you receive a full refund minus the $200 deposit.
- If you cancel after April 1 and we are NOT able to find a replacement for your spot, you forfeit the total amount paid.*
- If anyone in your room group withdrawals for any reason, we will aim to fill the vacant spot with another attendee, usually taken from the waitlist.
- Any cancellations for any reason two weeks or less prior to the event start forfeits the total amount paid*
*Changes are very difficult to manage. We cannot guarantee we can fill your spot, so you’ll be expected to assist in finding a replacement if that is appropriate. We also reserve the right to assign a person to an empty spot in a room. There will be no refunds beginning two weeks prior to the event start for any reason. Any changes and all transactions MUST go through Yoga Momma. Refunds will be issued from Yoga Momma after the completion of the retreat.
Questions? Please call Jen Keeler @ 206-658-3573 or email Jen@yoga-momma.com