Women’s Fall Retreat – September 28 – 30, 2018
Sleeping Lady Resort in Leavenworth, WA
Registration is NOW OPEN! READ BELOW… Update 3/29: 1 spot left for 1 person in a shared triple
Celebrate Fall and enjoy the sisterhood of this Women’s Yoga Retreat! Celebrate the Fall Equinox with balancing practices, both gentle and revitalizing. Explore ways to stay in balance during the transitional season, supporting you for a healthy path to the darker days ahead.
Included in the weekend will be:
- Good Morning Meditations;
- 4 full yoga sessions for renewal, balance, seasonal vitality, and relaxation;
- Evening Relaxation session;
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner with diverse healthy, organic, vegetarian (and non-vegetarian,) vegan, and gluten-free options;
- Unparalleled lodging with single, double, or triple occupancy options
- Plenty of free time to revitalize, reflect, get outdoors, and just simply BE.
- Additional options: Hot soaking pool, sauna, hiking, biking, horseback riding, spa services, beverages at “the Grotto”, checking out Leavenworth!
The final schedule and packing list will be sent in early September. All sessions are optional as this is YOUR time, but each will refer to the other in content and understanding. We ask students to be on time for every session they choose to attend.
- 3:00 and after – check in
- 4:30 – Welcome yoga session – please do your best to attend!
- 6:30 – dinner followed by evening free time
- FREE TIME
- 8:00 – Guided Relaxation (optional)
- 7:30 a.m. – Good Morning Meditation
- 8:30 – breakfast
- 10:00 – Morning yoga session
- 12:30 – lunch
- FREE time
- 4:30 – Gentle & Restorative Yoga
- 6:30 – Dinner
- 8:00 – Self-guided meditation and Journaling (optional)
- 7:30 a.m. – Good Morning Meditation
- 8:30 – breakfast followed by check out
- 10:00 – Morning yoga session, retreat closure
- 12:00 retreat closed – individual options for lunch
Sleeping Lady is a beautiful, secluded retreat center situated on 70 acres of meadow and forest along Icicle Creek Canyon in the Cascade Mountains. They are committed to sustainable and eco-conscious practices, with reclaimed wood construction, an organic garden that provides ingredients for the kitchen, water conservation, and more. The rooms are luxurious yet simple featuring forest views, down comforters, private bathrooms, and heated towel racks. Our yoga practice space Quail is gorgeous and the food is spectacular. This is some of the best food to eat, mountains to hike, and air to breathe!
Sleeping Lady Retreat Center is a 2.5 – 3 hour drive from Seattle, WA. You are responsible for arranging transportation to and from the retreat, though we can assist in arranging carpools. Leave yourself ample time to arrive and settle in before our first session!
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENT:
Price includes lodging for 2 nights, ALL meals, all yoga instruction, use of Sleeping Lady facilities, WA state and county lodging taxes.
PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL THE STEPS FOR RESERVATIONS, PRICING, PAYMENT SCHEDULE, AND REFUND POLICY BEFORE REQUESTING YOUR RESERVATION!
STEP 1: RESERVATION REQUEST
Read through the steps below and email email@example.com with your room type request (single/double/triple.) I will then send you a link for online payment – make deposit or full payment within 24 hours to hold your spot. I will hold your spot for 24 hours and release if payment isn’t received in that window.
If you are enrolling with 1-2 women to reserve a room, include their full name, email, and phone number so we can send them enrollment and payment information – they must EACH make a deposit or full payment within 24 hours of your reservation – we cannot guarantee your room choice if they do not register with you.
If you are enrolling independently, but would like to room in a double or a triple: I can place you with others open to sharing if there is room, but we will need the right number of students to confirm your reservation. We have historically been able to accommodate all requests for this option. If we are unable to match you with others open to room mates, a full refund will be provided.
STEP 2: PAYMENT OPTIONS
Payment Details: Online credit card payment only – deposit or full payment. Paying in full up front yields a $25+ savings! ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE IN FULL BY SEPTEMBER 1, 2018.
Payment option 1: FULL PAYMENT – This options provides a $25 savings!
- Single occupancy full payment: $860 per person
- Double occupancy full payment: $675 per person
- Triple occupancy full payment: $615 per person
Payment option 2: DEPOSIT + BALANCE PAYMENT = TWO PAYMENTS TOTAL. An initial deposit to reserve your spot, followed by a later payment to address the remaining balance. You’ll receive links for balance payments after your deposit is received your room is confirmed. BALANCE IS DUE NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 1, 2018.
- Deposit: $200 PER PERSON +
- Single occupancy balance: $685 per person
- Double occupancy balance: $500 per person
- Triple occupancy balance: $440 per person
PAYMENTS, DEPOSITS, REFUNDS – Your purchase represents an agreement to the following terms:
A tremendous amount of time, energy, and expense goes into managing this event, and we also face significant change and attrition fees associated with changes to our reservation.
- Full payment up front yields a $25 savings, a $200 minimum deposit is required to hold your spot. Each person is required to make a minimum $200 deposit.
- If you cancel your enrollment for any reason more than 6 weeks prior to the event start (through August 16,) $100 of your deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your enrollment for any reason 4-6 weeks prior to the event start (August 17 – September1,) $200 of your deposit is non-refundable.
- Full payment is due 4 weeks prior to the event start, no later than September 1 2018. Failure to pay on time forfeits your full $200 deposit, and your spot.
- If you cancel after September 1 and we ARE able to find a replacement for your spot, you receive a full refund minus the $200 deposit. If you cancel after September 1 and we are NOT able to find a replacement for your spot, you forfeit your total amount paid.*
- Any cancellations for any reason two weeks or less prior to the event start forfeits the total amount paid*
*Changes are very difficult to manage. We cannot guarantee we will have the time required to fill your spot, so you’ll be expected to assist in finding a replacement if that is appropriate. There will be no refunds beginning two weeks prior to the event start for any reason. Any changes and all transactions MUST go through Yoga Momma. Refunds will be issued from Yoga Momma after the completion of the retreat.
Questions? Please call Jen Keeler @ 206-658-3573 or email Jen@yoga-momma.com