Women’s Fall Retreat – September 29 – October 1, 2017
Sleeping Lady Resort in Leavenworth, WA
(Retreat is FULL – Email to get on the waitlist)
Celebrate Fall and enjoy the sisterhood of this Women’s Yoga Retreat! Through the practice and exploration of yoga, you’ll receive rejuvenation and support for thriving as we begin the transition into shorter days.
Included in the weekend will be:
- Morning Meditations;
- 4 full yoga sessions for renewal, balance, seasonal vitality, and relaxation;
- Evening Relaxation session;
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner with diverse healthy, organic, vegetarian (and non-vegetarian,) vegan, and gluten-free options;
- Unparalleled lodging with single, double, or triple occupancy options
- Plenty of free time to revitalize, reflect, get outdoors, and just simply BE.
- Additional options: Hot soaking pool, sauna, hiking, biking, horseback riding, spa services, beverages at “the Grotto”, checking out Leavenworth!
The final schedule and packing list will be sent in early September. All sessions are optional as this is YOUR time, but each will refer to the other in content and understanding. We ask students to be on time for every session they choose to attend.
- 3:00 and after – check in
- 4:00 – Welcome yoga session – please do your best to attend!
- 6:30 – dinner followed by evening free time
- FREE TIME
- 8:00 – Relaxation (optional)
- 7:30 a.m. – Good Morning Meditation
- 8:30 – breakfast
- 10:00 – Morning yoga session
- 12:30 – lunch
- FREE time
- 4:00 – Gentle & Restorative Yoga
- 6:30 – Dinner
- 8:00 – Meditation and Journaling (optional)
- 7:30 a.m. – Good Morning Meditation
- 8:30 – breakfast followed by check out
- 10:00 – Morning yoga session, retreat closure
- 12:00 retreat closed – individual options for lunch
Sleeping Lady is a beautiful, secluded retreat center situated on 70 acres of meadow and forest along Icicle Creek Canyon in the Cascade Mountains. They are committed to sustainable and eco-conscious practices, with reclaimed wood construction, an organic garden that provides ingredients for the kitchen, water conservation, and more. The rooms are luxurious yet simple featuring forest views, down comforters, private bathrooms, and heated towel racks. Our yoga practice space Quail is gorgeous and the food is spectacular. This is some of the best food to eat, mountains to hike, and air to breathe!
Sleeping Lady Retreat Center is a 2.5 – 3 hour drive from Seattle, WA. You are responsible for arranging transportation to and from the retreat, though we can assist in arranging carpools. Leave yourself ample time to arrive and settle in before our first session!
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENT:
Price includes lodging for 2 nights, ALL meals, all yoga instruction, use of Sleeping Lady facilities including sauna, outdoor hot pool, game rooms, library. Total amount has already been calculated to include WA state and county lodging taxes.
PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL THE STEPS FOR RESERVATIONS, PRICING, PAYMENT SCHEDULE, AND REFUND POLICY BEFORE REQUESTING YOUR RESERVATION!
Read through the steps below. Email email@example.com with your room request. I will then send you a link for online payment – paying the deposit or in full within 24 hours will secure your spot. I will hold your spot for 24 hours and release if I do not receive payment in that window. If you are enrolling with a friend or two, include their full name, email, and phone number so I can send them enrollment and payment information – they must make a deposit or full payment within 24 hours of your reservation – we cannot guarantee your room choice if they do not register with you. (This is a popular retreat that fills quickly so I do not hold rooms beyond the 24 hour window.) I can also place you in with others open to sharing if there is room, but this is not guaranteed.
Payment Details: Online credit card payment only. Paying in full up front yields a $25+ savings! There is a $200 deposit to hold your spot, payments are due in full by September 1st. Please read the deposit, payment, and refund policy below before confirming your reservation!
Payment option 1: FULL PAYMENT – This options provides a $25 savings!
- Single occupancy full payment: $845 per person
- Double occupancy full payment: $660 per person
- Triple occupancy full payment: $600 per person
Payment option 2: DEPOSIT + BALANCE PAYMENT – Two payments: An initial deposit, followed by a later payment to cover the remaining balance. You’ll receive links for balance payments after your deposit is received. BALANCE IS DUE NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 1. If you choose to pay a deposit, make sure we know what room type you prefer.
- Deposit: $200 per person, plus-
- Single occupancy balance: $670 per person
- Double occupancy balance: $485 per person
- Triple occupancy balance: $425 per person
PAYMENTS, DEPOSITS, REFUNDS: We updated our policy in 2017, please read carefully:
A tremendous amount of time, energy, and expense goes into managing this event, and we also face significant change and attrition fees associated with changes to our reservation. Your purchase represents an agreement to the following terms:
- Full payment up front yields a $25 savings, a $200 minimum deposit is required to hold your spot.
- If you cancel your enrollment for any reason more than 6 weeks prior to the event start, $100 of your deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your enrollment for any reason 4-6 weeks prior to the event start, $200 of your deposit is non-refundable
- Full payment is due 4 weeks prior to the event start, on September 1st, 2017. Failure to pay on time forfeits your full $200 deposit, and your spot.
- If you cancel after September 1st and we ARE able to find a replacement for your spot, you receive a full refund minus the $200 deposit. If you cancel after September 1st and we are NOT able to find a replacement for your spot, you forfeit your total amount paid.*
- Any cancellations for any reason two weeks or less prior to the event start forfeits the total amount paid*
*Changes are very difficult to manage. We cannot guarantee we will have the time required to fill your spot, so you’ll be expected to assist in finding a replacement if that is appropriate. There will be no refunds beginning two weeks prior to the event start for any reason. Any replacements and all transactions MUST go through Yoga Momma. Refunds will be issued from Yoga Momma after the completion of the retreat.
Questions? Please call Jen Keeler @ 206-658-3573 or email Jen@yoga-momma.com