Receive Continuing Education credits with Yoga Momma. Weekend workshops include:
- Pelvic Floor – a focus on the pelvic floor health, challenges, anatomy, movement, energetics, and philosophy;
- Integrating the Prenatal Student – learn how to comfortably support prenatal students in your regular class offerings;
- Menopause – anatomy and physiology and movement to best support your students in the peri-menopausal journey;
- Sequencing and teaching thematically to maximize impact of your offerings;
- Finding your Niche – Identifying, understanding, and articulating your unique expression of teaching to develop a following;
- The “business” of yoga for women – Learn how to effectively and affordably market your program, through free community resources, work-study possibilities, and social media. Explore different models for offering your classes, with an emphasis on financial, professional, and life-long teaching sustainability.
Pre-requisite: 200 hour Yoga training from a school Registered with Yoga Alliance. (This content is included in the 200 hour training.)